Oahu Property Repair ServicesThe best in property repair and emergency services for Oahu. 24-HOUR HOTLINE
HBM Restoration is Oahu’s best and most comprehensive source for all of your restoration services. Contact Us or call our 24/7 Hotline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a restoration company other than referred by my insurance carrier?
Yes. While insurance companies may refer you to a specific restoration company, you decide which company restores your property to its pre-damaged state.
How long does it take to repair or restore a commercial site?
Restoration scopes can vary widely. We assess the damage, provide an estimate & schedule then propose required work. Common factors that impact the length of restoration time include:
- Type and extent of damage suffered.
- Size and access of the property.
- Furnishings and items that need to be worked around or protected.
- Local infrastructure issues (e.g., downed power lines after a storm).
Can you bill my insurance company directly?
Yes. HBM Restoration can work directly with your adjuster and insurance provider to ensure that you get the settlement you need and that necessary repairs get done.
Is HBMR certified to do restoration work?
Yes. HBM Restoration is an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certified) company and a licensed general contractor in the state of Hawaii. Our team currently holds the following certifications:
- WRT (Water Restoration Technician) Certified
- ASD (Applied Structural Drying Technician) Certified
- AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician) Certified
- LEAD Certified (Certification for lead-based paint projects)
- OSHA 10 & 30 Certified (for general safety and health hazards)
HBMR works tirelessly to ensure that our team is well-equipped and well-trained to safely provide quality restoration, reconstruction, and remediation services.