Oahu Property Repair ServicesThe best in property repair and emergency services for Oahu. 24-HOUR HOTLINE
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a restoration company other than referred by my insurance carrier?
How long does it take to repair or restore a commercial site?
Restoration scopes can vary widely. We assess the damage, provide an estimate & schedule then propose required work. Common factors that impact the length of restoration time include:
- Type and extent of damage suffered.
- Size and access of the property.
- Furnishings and items that need to be worked around or protected.
- Local infrastructure issues (e.g., downed power lines after a storm).
Can you bill my insurance company directly?
Is HBMR certified to do restoration work?
Yes. HBM Restoration is an IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certified) company and a licensed general contractor in the state of Hawaii. Our team currently holds the following certifications:
- WRT (Water Restoration Technician) Certified
- ASD (Applied Structural Drying Technician) Certified
- AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician) Certified
- LEAD Certified (Certification for lead-based paint projects)
- OSHA 10 & 30 Certified (for general safety and health hazards)
HBMR works tirelessly to ensure that our team is well-equipped and well-trained to safely provide quality restoration, reconstruction, and remediation services.