Professional Mold Remediation Services
When your property suffers water damage, you may also find yourself needing to deal with mold and mildew remediation. Mold grows fast in wet and humid environments like Hawaii, so you have to act fast to prevent mold damage that can devalue your property, lead to costly repairs, and potentially make you ill. Whether you’re dealing with plumbing problems, water leaks, sewage backup, fire extinguishment, flood or other natural disasters, our professionals can restore your home, business or commercial property and life back to normal. Call our Hotline or Contact Us»
What is Mold?
How Does Mold Become a Problem?
What are the Signs of Mold?
Wondering whether you might have a mold problem? Look for these signs:
- Musty Odors: A persistent musty odor is often the first sign of mold.
- Discoloration: Dark spots on walls or ceilings, or discoloration on tile grout.
- Water Damage: Signs of unwanted moisture such as wet material, water spots, leaks, rust, warped wood, structural deteriorations, and bubbling or peeling paint.
- Allergic Reactions: Exposure to mold can cause allergic reactions, such as asthma, sore eyes, itchy skin, nasal congestion, sneezing, coughing and sore throat. If you feel better when you leave the property and worse when you return, check for mold.
Certified Mold Remediation Services
You have needs. We have solutions. Our certified technicians provide the following repair and remediation services:
- Finding and stopping the source of moisture caused mold to grow.
- Sealing off mold-infested areas from the rest of your property to prevent further contamination.
- Cleaning or removing and replacing mold-infested baseboards, sheetrock, carpeting, wood and other materials.
- Applying antimicrobial treatments to prevent further growth.
- Installing preventative measures such as humidity controls and proper ventilation.
How We Work
- Immediate Assistance: We handle emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so we can be on the scene when you need us.
- Complete & Accurate Assessment: We inspect your property to diagnose and record mold damage and risks, then give you a thorough report.
- No High-Pressure Tactics: We want you to feel confident you’re making the right decision for your property, so we won’t pressure you. Once the damage has been stopped, you can review your options and move forward when you’re ready.
- Help with Insurance Claims: We will work with you and your insurance company to expedite a plan of action.
HBM Restoration is Oahu’s best source for mold remediation services. Contact Us or call our Hotline.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for mold to grow?
What does mold look like?
Can you completely remove mold?
Is mold dangerous?
- Nasal and sinus congestion
- Eye irritation
- Wheezing or difficulty breathing
- Throat irritation
- Skin irritation
If you are experiencing two or more of these symptoms, please contact a physician to get treated immediately and contact HBM Restoration for a full inspection of your property and to assess whether or not mold remediation may be necessary.