Minimize Water Damage & Health Risks
When you’re facing water damage to a property on the island of Oahu – whether from a hurricane, storm, flood, leaking roof, HVAC leak, broken pipes, overflowing appliances or sewage backup – turn to someone you can trust to restore your property and life back to normal. Call our Hotline or Contact Us »
Disasters can be overwhelming and upsetting. But they only grow worse the longer you wait to act. This particularly true for tropical locations like Hawaii where high-humidity increases the threat of mold and mildew. Consider these facts:
- Stopping water damage within 24-48 hours is the best way to minimize damages.
- Unchecked moisture creates mold and mildew, potentially ruining carpets, furniture, fabrics, and even the structural components of your home.
- Mold can cause illnesses and poses health risks.
- Sewage and polluted water also poses health risks.
Water Damage Repair Services
You have needs. We have solutions. Our repair and remediation services include:
- Identifying the source of water damage and stopping it.
- Extracting standing water.
- Using high velocity air-movers and high-efficiency dehumidifiers to hasten the drying process.
- Drying carpets and pads — removing them only when necessary.
- Inspecting, removing, and disposing of flooring, baseboards, drywall, and other elements as needed.
- Applying antimicrobials to disinfect floors damaged by water.
How We Work
Our streamlined repair and remediation services will get your property and life back to normal. Here’s how we do it:
- Immediate Assistance: We handle emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so we can be on the scene when you need us.
- Complete & Accurate Assessment: We inspect your property to diagnose and record water damage and risks, then give you a thorough report.
- No High-Pressure Tactics: We want you to feel confident you’re making the right decision for your property, so we won’t pressure you. Once the damage has been stopped, you can review your options and move forward when you’re ready.
- Help with Insurance Claims: We will work with you and your insurance company to expedite a plan of action.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the event of a flood, should I call my insurance company first?
How do I know if my property has water damage?
One of the scariest facets of water damage is that it isn’t always readily visible. In fact, a lot of damage is actually hidden. Here are some ways you can recognize hidden water damage to your property such as:
- Peeling paint and wallpaper
- Visible mold
- Moisture and/or condensation
- Musty odors
- Increase in insect or pest activity
Moreover, moisture or dampness in your flooring or carpet may indicate water damage as more often than not, people may have water in crawl spaces that they are unaware of.