FIRE & SMOKE REPAIR SERVICESProperty Repair Services for Fire & Smoke Damage on Oahu 24-HOUR HOTLINE
How to Minimize Fire & Smoke Damage
When you’re facing fire and smoke damage to a property on the island of Oahu – whether to your home, business or commercial property – turn to someone you can trust to restore your property and life back to normal. Call our Hotline or Contact Us »
To prevent mold, mildew, stains, and structural problems, start the restoration process as soon as possible. By acting quickly, you’ll minimize damage to possessions and property. Typical damage from fires include:
- Stains from smoke or water damage.
- Soot coatings and stains.
- Lingering odors.
- Waterlogged furniture and fabrics
- Structural damage.
Fire & Smoke Repair Services
You have needs. We have solutions. Our repair and remediation services include:
- Inspecting the damage and giving you a detailed assessment.
- Sealing off damaged areas to prevent soot from spreading.
- Removing water left behind by fire hoses and sprinklers.
- Restoring rugs, furniture, clothing, building materials, and other items when possible.
- Disposing of any debris that is too damaged to be salvaged.
- Working with you and your insurance claims adjuster.
- Cleaning, disinfecting, and deodorizing carpets, walls, drapes, furniture, ceilings, cabinetry, and other surfaces.
How We Work
Our streamlined repair and remediation services will get your property and life back to normal. Here’s how we do it:
- Immediate Assistance: We handle emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so we can be on the scene when you need us.
- Complete & Accurate Assessment: We inspect your property to diagnose and record fire and smoke damage and risks, then give you a thorough report.
- No High-Pressure Tactics: We want you to feel confident you’re making the right decision for your property, so we won’t pressure you. Once the damage has been stopped, you can review your options and move forward when you’re ready.
- Help with Insurance Claims: We will work with you and your insurance company to expedite a plan of action.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are all my personal items lost during a fire?
When is it safe to enter my property after a fire?
What is “board up” service?
Can the smell of smoke be removed?
If I have a fire will it be a total loss?
The extent of damage caused by fires varies based on a number of factors which include:
- The source of the fire.
- The heat of the fire.
- How much smoke was produced as a result of the fire.
- The duration of the fire before intervention.
- If and how much water was used to extinguish the fire.
These factors can culminate into different categories of fire damage that impact the degree and amount of work that will need to be done to restore properties to pre-loss conditions. We will provide a better analysis of the damages done and process of restoration after our team assesses the property.
Who is liable for fire damage? Is it my fault?
Can I prevent fire damage?
Sometimes the best plan of action is to be proactive rather than reactive. While we can’t completely stop fires from happening, we can prevent them from happening as much as possible. As per the U.S. Fire Administration, we recommend that you:
- Install smoke alarms on all levels of your property, and in as many rooms as possible.
- Limiting your time away from the stove or grill when cooking
- Making sure to turn off stove burners and clearing the area of all materials, especially those that are easily flammable
- Keeping anything flammable material at least three feet away from any major source of heat